by Marisa Wegrzyn
Directed by Jessica Aimone
Pinky Swear’s powerhouse show brought the funny to DC… with deadly accuracy.
Abby is a hard worker. She dispatches her assignments with haste and accuracy. Deadly accuracy. You see, Abby is a hired assassin. You’d think that hard work and dedication would be enough to get a girl a promotion, but, turns out, an assassins’ guild is just like any other damn job. Office politics are hell. Guys get paid more, even the screw-ups. And now Abby has a recruiting assignment that could spell her end.
We also featured original transition songs, based on traditional children’s songs and clapping games. Trust us, these were awesome.
- Playboy “Talent Scout” underwear
- A scene involving needles that nearly made some audience members faint
- Down and dirty making out
- Our leading lady, jumping rope in 3″ heels
- A crazy dance performance by Mike Sanders (Jonas Grey) based on this:
Read our reviews & an article about Pinky Swear on the Washington Post
- Washington Post article by Maura Judkis
- Washington Post review
- DC Theatre Scene review
- DC Metro Theater Arts review
Produced in Spring 2012